The Town of Plymouth promotion banner policy is intended to organize and manage the display of promotion banners in the Historic Downtown that are to display banners promoting Plymouth events.
- That all promotion banner request applications be completed and be submitted to the Office of Economic Development no later than sixty days prior to requested dates.
- That all approved requests are subject to the Promotion Banner Procedure and minimum standards as outlined in the Town of Plymouth Promotion Banner Specifications.
- Banner Policy, Specifications and Permit can be found here
- That a non-refundable fee of $200 be assessed to the sponsor organization.
- That all organizations are subject to the Town of Plymouth Promotion Banner Procedure.
- Banners promoting private business activities are prohibited.
The Town of Plymouth Promotion Banner Policy applies to any group, organization, or individual that wishes to display a promotion banner across a public way. Individual businesses are prohibited from displaying promotional banners.
Questions regarding the Town of Plymouth Promotion Banner Policy may be directed to the Office of Economic Development at 508-747-1620, ext. 10144.