- COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure Guidance for the General Public
- COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure Guidance for Children and Staff in Child Care, K-12, Out-of-School Time (OST) and Recreational Camp/Program Settings
- COVID-19 Vaccination Sites / In-Home Vaccination Program
- Massachusetts Mask Requirements
- Updated Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 boosters are now authorized by the FDA and recommended by the CDC
Residents are advised to continue taking many of the same steps they do to help prevent colds and the flu, including:
- At-risk populations including older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease should follow the additional recommendations from the CDC concerning what actions they should take.
- Avoid touching your eyes and face.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home when feeling sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
Take care of your emotional health and help others do the same. If you need emotional support during these stressful times:
- Behavioral Health Resources (PDF)
- Call 2-1-1 and choose the "CALL2TALK" option.
- Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741
- The Disaster Distress Helpline, 800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster, including disease outbreaks like COVID-19. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Text TALKWITHUS to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Massachusetts Emergency Services Program/Mobile Crisis Intervention (ESP/MCI) - 877-382-1609 (read more about this program)
- MassSupport - Free COVID-19 Counseling and Support
- Phone: 888-215-4920
Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Phone: 888-215-4920
- Samaritans is continuing operations 24/7, as always. Call or text their 24/7 helpline any time at 877-870-4673.
- Additional resources