The Plymouth Office of Emergency Management coordinates efforts to protect life, property and the environment by developing and managing programs that prevent, prepare for, respond to, recover from, and mitigate natural disasters and emergencies.
Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station
The Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station has been operating since 1972. Federal, state, and local agencies maintain emergency response programs in place for managing resources and protecting the public in the unlikely event of radiation release or an emergency incident involving the plant's nuclear reactor. Provided within the OEM links posted, is information regarding emergency preparedness operations, testing of safety and notification equipment, and planning guides for organizations and residents in the 10-mile Emergency Planning Zone.
Shelters & Access & Functional Needs Information
Dial 2-1-1 to access Mass211.
Emergency Alert Information
- Massachusetts Alerts: National Terrorism Advisory System
- State EAS Primary: WBZ, Boston (AM 1030, FM 98.5)
- State EAS Alternate: WBMX, Boston (FM 104.1)
- Local EAS Primaries:
- WPLM, Plymouth (AM 1390, FM 99.1)
- WATD, Marshfield (FM 95.9)
- WQRC, Barnstable (FM 99.9)
- NOAA Weather Radio Stations: 162.550 / 162.475 / 162.425