The Plymouth Recreation Division is responsible for the operation of Morton Park.
- Starting Saturday, May 27, 2023, through June 25, 2023 (weekends only) Morton Park will be staffed with parking attendants and lifeguards.
- Starting Monday, June 26, 2023, Plymouth Beach will be staffed 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. through Labor Day, September 4, 2023. Lifeguards guard the Main Beach only.
- Park closes at 5:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays (enforcement by Plymouth Police Department).
A residential beach sticker or a daily pass fee is required ($20.00 on weekdays, $25.00 on holidays and weekends). Day pass vehicles are only allowed to park at the main beach area and are not allowed to park anywhere else in the park. There is a maximum of 100 vehicles in the parking lot at Morton Park. Follow all official parking enforcement signage and regulations.
The bathhouse is open when Park is staffed. The bathhouse opens from 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., portable restrooms are also available.
Beach wheelchairs are stationed at Morton Park and available on a first-come first-serve basis from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol on any beaches
- No glass containers
- No loud music
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash (or less) and under control at all times
- No open fires
- No boats within 150 ft of a swimmer
- No jet skis in Morton, Fresh, or Hedges Pond
- No fishing in designated swimming areas during hours of operation.
- All personal flotation devices must meet Coast Guard approval
- Lifeguards have the final say in rule enforcement
- Drones & kites are not allowed on beaches from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- No charcoal grills are allowed at any beach