Downloadable Forms

You can file all of these applications online through OpenGov. You also have the option to print the application, complete and submit to the Inspectional Services Department and we can scan and upload the application for you. Payments are accepted in the form of check, money order or though our online payment portal. We do not accept cash. 

Zoning Applications

Building Applications


Residential Pools

Commercial Pools


Note: This trench permit is not to be used in conjunction with any Board of Health activities (perc test, septic repair, septic installation) or Street Opening Permits.

Trench permits are required as of March 1, 2009.

Plumbing, Gas & Electrical Permits

The Town of Plymouth requires Registered Licensed Electricians and Plumbers to pull permits. Electrical, Plumbing and Gas inspection requests should be emailed to Inspection Scheduling.


Inspector: Will Sinclair
Phone: 508-322-3357

Plumbing / Gas

Inspector: Doug Hawthorne
Phone: 508-322-3356