Permit & License Applications

Body Work Therapist & Establishment Applications

Food & Retail Related Permits / Licenses

Private Hauler Permit Application

Septic & Well Installation Permits / Licenses

Installer and Hauler applications are for new applicants only. For renewal questions, please call 508-747-1620, ext. 10118

Tattoo / Body Art Permit / License Applications

(Tattoo, permanent makeup, microblading, piercing, etc.)

Other Permits & Applications

Related Information

All in-person payments must be by check or money order or use our online payment system.

View the Fee Schedule (PDF).