Municipal Lien Certificate

Please be advised we do not provide over-the-counter, verbal, or email communication regarding real estate taxes, water, or sewer. You may contact the property owner for the current status of the real estate taxes or you may forward a request for a Municipal Lien Certificate. If you choose to request a Municipal Lien Certificate you must include the following information in your request:

  1. Map/Parcel Identification Number
  2. Name of Property Owner(s)
  3. A self-addressed stamped envelope
  4. A check made payable to the Town Of Plymouth

Please download the Municipal Lien Certificate Request Form (PDF) to be printed, filled out, and mailed.

Your request should be mailed to:

Attn: Request for MLC
Town of Plymouth
Collector's Office
26 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360